So…today I have to play catch up for the 7 Posts in 7 Days Challenge since I forgot to write one yesterday (I was up late writing a Philosophy paper). However, I’m still writing that philosophy paper so I guess I’ll have to make up for that later. Luckily, I quickly struck upon some inspiration for at least one post. Have you seen the quizzes about yourself that have been going around Facebook? Like this:
Well, I made one. And, in the process, I had to think of 10 random facts about myself. So I decided, why not make those 10 random facts into a post?
Yes. This is how I think.
1. One of my favorite books is Jane Eyre.
2. One thing I want to do in my life but haven’t yet is travel abroad
3. The only time I went to the emergency room was when it turned out I had dislocated and relocated my shoulder. I was 2.
4. My confirmation saint is Kateri Tekakwitha. Teresa of Avila was a close second though.
5. My favorite subject in high school was English.
6. I love the show Doctor Who.
7. Before college I had never moved. I was born, raised, and lived in the same house in the same town until I was 18.
8. I’m the 3rd oldest of 8 kids. I’m also the oldest girl.
9. I can draw reasonably well. I’m really not very good at sports though.
10. My greatest weakness is that I’m lazy and procrastinate. As I was doing last night when I made that quiz.
There you have it! Probably more about me than you ever wanted to know.
Go check out the 7 Posts in 7 Days link-up over at Conversion Diary. Thanks to Jen for hosting!