Though this is a little late, I’m here to review my goals for last month and set new goals for this month.
1) Pick a breakfast food that’s quick, easy, and which I will enjoy
Nope. This really wasn’t a good goal I realize now. It’s kind of vague and I just really had no where to go with this.
2) Read through Part 3 of Rediscovering Catholicism
Oh, I really wanted to do this. I guess I’ll just have to continue this into December.
3) Work on Summer Internships–email archdiocese, pick 3-5 solid possibilities
No. I really need to do this. Another to repeat.
4) Do an exercise video once a week on Saturdays
5) Make Spanish flashcards
I made one set. So yeah…
6) Start ministry-related tasks before the day they’re due
I did this many times (not counting when I was sick), so I’m going to call this accomplished.
7) Take my temperature every morning
Nope. Once. But no.
8) Go to Thursday Mass
I went one week. But I was sick one week. One week it was Thanksgiving. Overall…fail.
9) Write my 7 Quick Takes every week and 3 other blog posts throughout the month
I wrote one other post, so it was something but not not 3.
1) Survive finals
Yep. I have my Spanish final a week from Thursday. Please pray for me.
2) Finish Rediscovering Catholicism
I’ve been working on it, off and on (but mostly off) since the summer. It’s time to finish it, so I can move on to 4 Signs of teh Dynamic Catholic soon.
3)Work on Summer Internships–email archdiocese, pick 3-5 solid possibilities
I really need to get on this and contact people about possible opportunities. I want to be sure to look into the Chicago schools (public and Catholic). It would be great to find something in education. And if it’s in Chicago I can take the train in easy enough.
4) Write a letter to my future self before Christmas
This is a goal from my original 2013 year-long goals. It will probably take what? an hour? I just need to do this. And it will be cool to look back on.
5) Write at least one of the five essays I need to write over break.
And with my mom there to discuss and bounce ideas off of.
6) Before I get home, make a list of things to do over break
The list should include productive things like my essays but also things to do with my family.
Check back in next month to see how I did!